Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why Blogging Could be a Bad Idea

I love to read other people's blogs and have thought for a long time about starting one of my own. There were several reasons that I thought blogging might be a bad idea for me. First of all, it took me way longer to create this blog than I thought it would. Who knew there were so many choices for layouts and colors. I almost wanted to give up at that point, ha. Secondly, writing is not my thing. I hate writing emails. I have always thought people who wrote journals were cool and have even started a few journals of my own...key word there being started. It is not something I have kept up with.  Also, I don't really know what Ill blog about. Most people have a purpose in blogging. They blog about their travels or food that they cook. Most people though blog about their everyday lives. My everyday life is not that interesting. Right now, I'm unemployed, I'm single, and I have no kids..so what could possibly go on in my everyday life that could be interesting. So, this could be a very boring blog:) But even though this could be a very bad idea, I'm committed to at least blogging a couple of times per week. It's not like I don't have the time and I think it could be very useful for me. So, here's to blogging and the adventures that it may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment